Early in vitro ADME screening to characterise Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion (ADME) and Pharmacokinetics (PK) properties of lead compounds is critical for elucidating desirable drugability profiles.
In vitro ADMET
- Solubility : Kinetic, Equilibrium
- Plasma Protein Binding: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
- Permeability : PAMPA, Caco2 (Unidirectional, Bidirectional)
- Microsomal Metabolic Stability: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
- Human CYP450 assays: Inhibition, Isoform Phenotyping
- Cytotoxicity : HepG2, A549, MDCK cell lines